Welcome to Week 8 of the 52 weeks to a better you journey.
Did you know that it takes about a month to make a habit?
So if you’ve been taking part in this journey, and keeping up with the baby steps, then you have been developing some good habits.
I’m so proud of us. 🙂
So here’s the recap of our baby steps (Full blog posts here).
- Drink 2 cups of water every day
- Move for 15 minutes every day
- Eat 1/4 cup of vegetables every day
- Put $5 into savings every week
- Spend 15 minutes every day with your important person
- Spend 15 minutes every day calming your spirit
Baby step of your choice
This week I encourage you to take a baby step of your choosing.
- Do you need to drink more water? Add another cup every day.
- Do you need to increase your exercise? Add another 15 minutes to your daily moves.
- What about your veggies? Do you need more? Add another 1/4 cup to your daily intake.
- Excited about watching your savings grow? Add another $1 or $5 to your weekly jar.
- Loving the time your spending with your most important person? Add some more time this week.
- Feeling that inner peace? Add a few more minutes to your routine of calming your spirit.
You decide what baby step you would like to build on this week. But only take on one thing, okay? You might be feeling the itch to run but I still need you to walk. We still need to walk.
Slow and steady will win this race.
Baby step for this week: Focus on one of your current baby steps and add to that.
If you have been participating in this journey, please comment at the end of this post. We all need encouragement and your struggles or triumphs are important!
What about you?
What baby step will you focus on this week?
Any struggles or triumphs you can share?
Share your journey with us!