For our family, you really can’t go wrong with pizza for a meal. One of our favorite places to order pizza from is Papa John’s Pizza. There are a few reasons for this:
- Consistent flavors – We have moved around quite a bit but we can always count on the same flavors from each Papa John’s franchise that we order from.
- Online ordering ease – It’s easy to do and I love that we can customize our order without taking up anyone’s time on the phone or in person. If it takes my youngest a few minutes to decide what she wants on her side of the pizza, then we have the luxury of time on our side.
- Online ordering viewing prices – When we place an order in the cart, we can see what it will cost. There have been times when we have adjusted an order because it was too much or I gave the kids a budget and they saw that they could add another topping. All of this is done before we even place the order.
- Online ordering pricing – Here is where I think Papa John’s shines. They have specials listed on their website and you can actually stack them. Yeah, many of the specials can be done together. I can use the “2 medium two topping pizza” special and also order the “$x.xx dessert special”. I have even been able to stack some of their coupon codes.
- Online ordering coupon codes – I love it that Papa John’s is a supporter of the local regions. I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and Papa Johns has coupon codes for the sports teams getting a certain number of points. We root for the Dallas Cowboys to score 21 points because we know that, win or lose, if they score 21 points in a game, we get a 50% off coupon code the next day. Talk about a great savings! It is such a great savings that those codes do not allow for stacking. They also have coupon codes for the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Mavericks.
- Papa Rewards program – Every online order we make we earn points for free pizzas, sides, and desserts. Check this post out for more detail on that.